This is Bill’s mate Dave. Dave likes Online Backup. Dave is Smart. Be like Dave.
Recent studies have concluded that 75% of organisations experience some kind of tape failure each year, meaning over three-quarters of all businesses that use tapes are unable to restore their systems successfully. Online backup is not only easy to use and cost effective but its biggest achievement is reliability, with a 99% restoration rate.
Cloud backup is now recognised as a reliable alternative to tape – after all, backup is all about recovery, and if you are unable to restore your servers in an emergency your backups are worthless.
In today’s data-driven age with zero tolerance for downtime, it’s crucial that in the event of a disaster, accidental deletion, or hardware failure, your business is able to function normally. By choosing Datastore365’s online backup solution, you benefit from around the clock support and expert advice – we are committed to helping you until you are fully up and running again.
- What is Microsoft’s New Commerce Experience?
- What’s the difference between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line support?
- Data Loss, Cyber Security and your Workforce
- How to protect your Office 365 data from ransomware attacks
- Human Error is the Biggest Cause of Data Loss in Office 365
- The Office 365 Shared Responsibility Model
- Office 365 Backup and GDPR Compliance
- 3 Reasons why Office 365 Backup is Crucial
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365
- 3 Ways to Prevent Data Loss (and Unnecessary Head Loss)
Want to know more? Get in touch.
Speak to a cloud specialist today to learn more about how we can help your business