How our disaster recovery services (DRaaS) can cure your weather worries
Protect your business!
If you’re as a British as us, then the word ‘weather’ probably gets used more times than the office kettle. We know thunder and lightning can get you excited but its not always all fun and games. Extreme weather and other natural disasters can cause detrimental effect on your business and its important you are protected against data loss.
Datatore365’s Virtual Disaster Recovery (DRaaS) enables your business to have your systems up and running quickly and efficiently without the cost of additional hardware and remote sites. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our dedicated team of cloud specialists ready and waiting by the phone to get your business back up and running. Because we care about the future of your business, we’ve put together an Essential Disaster Recovery Plan to start you off in the right place.
- Data Loss, Cyber Security and your Workforce
- How to protect your Office 365 data from ransomware attacks
- Human Error is the Biggest Cause of Data Loss in Office 365
- The Office 365 Shared Responsibility Model
- Office 365 Backup and GDPR Compliance
- 3 Reasons why Office 365 Backup is Crucial
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365
- 3 Ways to Prevent Data Loss (and Unnecessary Head Loss)
- 3 Crucial Mistakes People Make When Moving to the Cloud
- 4 Security Benefits Of Cloud Computing
Want to know more? Get in touch.
Speak to a cloud specialist today to learn more about how we can help your business