Data Loss via Mobile Devices – Get Prepared
60% of Enterprises Will Suffer Data Loss via Mobile Devices. Are you prepared?
The information security landscape has continued to become more complex over the years with the introduction of BYOD.
With the increase of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), working offsite or on the go is easier than ever – meaning an increase in efficiency and productivity.
However the growing increase in the use of mobile devices in the workplace also means employees are accessing sensitive corporate data on an ever-growing number of endpoints including laptops, smartphones and tablets. This shift demands your organisation to now take a more active approach to securing sensitive data to make certain your employees’ activities don’t put your data at risk.
Research suggests 40% of employees consider the ability to use personal devices at work very important. In the workplace today, over half of companies with a BYOD Programme require devices have security software pre-installed, with 80% of companies having already considered implementing a virtual desktop infrastructure.
So with the popularity of mobile devices booming – how do you take advantage of business transformations like BYOD without sacrificing security or overburdening your IT staff?
Datastore365 offer a range of Cloud Backup Services for mobile devices, allowing your business to operate on the move without the worry of security risks. Our solution Powered by Asigra protects your End-point data on a single cost effective data protection solution. Whether that data resides on endpoint devices, physical and virtual machines, enterprise database, or cloud-based applications like Office 365, Google Apps and Saleforce.
- Data Loss, Cyber Security and your Workforce
- How to protect your Office 365 data from ransomware attacks
- Human Error is the Biggest Cause of Data Loss in Office 365
- The Office 365 Shared Responsibility Model
- Office 365 Backup and GDPR Compliance
- 3 Reasons why Office 365 Backup is Crucial
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365
- 3 Ways to Prevent Data Loss (and Unnecessary Head Loss)
- 3 Crucial Mistakes People Make When Moving to the Cloud
- 4 Security Benefits Of Cloud Computing
Want to know more? Get in touch.
Speak to a cloud specialist today to learn more about how we can help your business