Are your in-house servers preventing your business from growing?
Infographic: Are your in-house servers preventing your business from growing?
Research conducted by Rackspace shows that I.T teams within small to mid sized businesses spend over half their time servicing, managing & troubleshooting in-house servers. By moving to the cloud, you can redeploy valuable I.T. people to areas that make more money for your business, allowing your team to focus on strategic activities that allow your business to grow.
59% of people said they either bought too many or too few servers in the UK in 2012.
Are your in-house servers preventing your business from growing? Too many SMB’s are clinging on to their in-house servers, spending unnecessary time and money on expensive hardware that could be spent elsewhere.
Move away from physical in-house servers. Move to the cloud and benefit from flexibility, reduced operational costs, scalability and 99.5% uptime levels.
Get in touch with a Cloud Specialist to learn more about the benefits of moving to the cloud – 08000 481 848
- What is Microsoft’s New Commerce Experience?
- What’s the difference between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line support?
- Data Loss, Cyber Security and your Workforce
- How to protect your Office 365 data from ransomware attacks
- Human Error is the Biggest Cause of Data Loss in Office 365
- The Office 365 Shared Responsibility Model
- Office 365 Backup and GDPR Compliance
- 3 Reasons why Office 365 Backup is Crucial
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365
- 3 Ways to Prevent Data Loss (and Unnecessary Head Loss)
Want to know more? Get in touch.
Speak to a cloud specialist today to learn more about how we can help your business