The Search for a Secure File Sync and Share is Over
Move Away From Outdated File Sharing and Towards a Safe and Secure File Sync and Share Service
In today’s distributed enterprise the need to share information has gone beyond what traditional systems can provide. Enterprise users have gotten used to the ease of cloud file sync and share (FSS) consumer-grade applications such as Dropbox, and are looking for a simple, easy way to share files in their business environment.
Enterprise IT, on the other hand, are concerned with controlling where data is sent, how it is shared and how secure it is both in-transit and when stored in the cloud. Recent breaches into public consumer cloud services have proven those concerns to be justified, and the only solution is creating a secure, easy-to-use alternative.
The Secure, Private Cloud File Sync & Share Solution
Datastore365 provides an enterprise-grade alternative to consumer cloud applications, utilizing private cloud infrastructure and providing end to end security. Managed via our portal, the solution allows enterprises and service providers to set up file share and sync services for their users based on a variety of object storage platforms. Datastore365′s file sync & share solution can be used as:
- FTP alternative and large file transfer
- Secure file access for BYOD users
- Shared team workspaces
- File syndication (one-to-many or few-to-many)
Integration with Active Directory / LDAP
Use your existing Active Directory or LDAP directory services for identity management and user authentication, avoiding duplicate directory services, ensuring rapid deployment and maintaining role-based access privileges. AD groups can also be leveraged to determine user privileges for setting up shared project folders.
Access to the cloud is not always guaranteed and at times may be slow. With folder sync, user files are automatically synchronized between their PC or laptop and their cloud folder, keeping files accessible and maintaining version control.
Project Team Collaboration
Datastore365′s file sync & share solution allows users to set up joint cloud storage workspaces in the form of ‘cloud folders’ for collaborating with colleagues, including the following features:
- Define read/write privileges and time-limited access
- Bi-directional synchronization of folders on their PCs with each other
- One-way synchronization for file syndication
- Conflict resolution in case of divergent file versions
- Ad-hoc sharing using time-limited invitation URLs
- Role-based privileges for allowing users to create shared project folders
Datastore365′s file sync & share includes software agents for Windows, Mac and Linux, and mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
Datastore365 allows IT to log all file access and sync events for auditing purposes, providing tighter supervision over how and with whom data is shared, for regulatory compliance and security purposes.
If you would like to know more about our File Sync and Share Service please complete the form below or give us a call on 08000 481 848.
- Data Loss, Cyber Security and your Workforce
- How to protect your Office 365 data from ransomware attacks
- Human Error is the Biggest Cause of Data Loss in Office 365
- The Office 365 Shared Responsibility Model
- Office 365 Backup and GDPR Compliance
- 3 Reasons why Office 365 Backup is Crucial
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365
- 3 Ways to Prevent Data Loss (and Unnecessary Head Loss)
- 3 Crucial Mistakes People Make When Moving to the Cloud
- 4 Security Benefits Of Cloud Computing
Want to know more? Get in touch.
Speak to a cloud specialist today to learn more about how we can help your business