Six Data Protection Tips for Small/Mid Sized Businesses
Data Protection: Like large organisations, small and midsize businesses are increasingly reliant on the critical data stored on their servers.
However, limited resources and vulnerability to interruptions put small and midsize businesses at higher risk.
In the past, small and midsize businesses could only try to cope with this greater level of risk. Plus, relying on native backup for your small business server can put your hard-earned success at risk, and statistics show that a large percentage of small businesses who endure a disaster are not able to reopen.
At Datastore365 we understand that data backup is forever evolving, that’s why we ensure we are always one step ahead of security challenges and threats by using the very latest and updated software.
To download the Free Whitepaper on Data Protection Tips for Small to Medium sized Businesses, please fill in your details below.
- Data Loss, Cyber Security and your Workforce
- How to protect your Office 365 data from ransomware attacks
- Human Error is the Biggest Cause of Data Loss in Office 365
- The Office 365 Shared Responsibility Model
- Office 365 Backup and GDPR Compliance
- 3 Reasons why Office 365 Backup is Crucial
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365
- 3 Ways to Prevent Data Loss (and Unnecessary Head Loss)
- 3 Crucial Mistakes People Make When Moving to the Cloud
- 4 Security Benefits Of Cloud Computing
Want to know more? Get in touch.
Speak to a cloud specialist today to learn more about how we can help your business